- We DO NOT keep or inspect any information (e.g.: text, setting) or file submitted/uploaded to our websites.
- We DO NOT ask for, or require any personal information (e.g.: name, username, password, email address, credit card) at our websites.
For the purpose of data protection laws applicable from time to time to you in the location that you provide your information, we are the "data controller" for the information you provide through our websites. There may be other controllers as well (e.g.: advertisers), and we encourage you to consult their privacy policies to learn more about their privacy practices.
Our primary data controller's contact:
Information we collect
- We make use of web server log files. The information inside these log files are IP address, date/time stamp, referring/exit page, and type of browser. We use this information solely to administer our websites.
- We use third-party ad server service Google Adsense and web analytics service Google Analytics. We allow them to serve tailored ads to you and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your device you use to access our websites. The information (including your IP address) collected via these technologies are collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of our websites.
We and our third-party service providers use the following cookies:
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our websites works.
- Our web server log files are deleted after 90 days.
- Our Google Analytics tracking code is configured to store data that is associated with cookies, user identifiers, or advertising identifiers for up to 14 months.